Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Introduction

I am a adaptive physical education teacher living in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, in a very small community. I have a husband and three very rad amazing children. I have worked in the area of physical education for nearly 7 years and have the privilege to teach APE this past year and coming school year. I have met and taught extremely wonderful children throughout those years. I also coach volleyball at the local community college... Go Claim Jumpers... when I am not teaching my family and I absolutely enjoy skiing, swimming competitively, playing softball, soccer and now and then running 1/2 marathons. We live in a old firehouse, which my husband bought years ago and it has been a joy to remodel and see our kids grow up in.
I have dedicated this blog to Adaptive Physical Education and the resources that are available for parents, teachers, and families that are connected to disabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment