Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My blog experience

I am new to the 'blogging' world. I found myself very overwhelmed with having a assignment to create a blog and work daily on posting and exploring this new way of communication. After many hours of working I have found that blogging is useful and I can understand why people put so many hours into their blog. I am no longer frustrated and overwhelmed. It was a good experience for me not to be a perfectionist because I do not have the content knowledge to make my blog amazing but I do know enough to do well and get my point of views across in a structured manner.
I have enjoyed looking at others blogs and getting ideas from them. I really think the 10 Local Resources was the most valuable assignment. I have found several activities in my home town that service disabilities and also able to see what other areas have to offer. I will be able to give that information to the families that I know that may be interested in traveling and using those services. http://josiealomia.blogspot.com/ is my blog and http://collabrativemomma.blogspot.com/ is Lindsay's blog. She has a great list of resources in Chico.
I am undecided if blogging will continue after this class. I see the advantages within this profession. Easy access to information to a large amount is the most valuable aspect of blogging. I am still a little intimidated about the technology. 

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way we I had to start my own blog. But as I have become more familiar it's starting to more its value.

    ReplyDelete