Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Final Project

This final project included a power point with a voice thread. This process of designing and choosing the important slides for the power point was fairly easy, with the exception of having several important topics to choose from and narrow down. The voice thread experience was unique. It is important to learn how to use this type of technology and with support from my peers and the website tutorial I was able to design a slide that I was comfortable with and felt good about sharing.
I chose to use collaboration, inclusion, acronmys and frame of reference as the sub topics in the power point. I have reflected on my past year of teaching APE and choose things that were valuable to my teaching and learning experience.
 Josie's Voice Thread Power Point

1 comment:

  1. GREAT voicethread! I love all the pictures. It was probably nice to have this class after already having some collaborative experience.

    ReplyDelete